HIPAA: Privacy Compliance
This important program will help you comply with HIPAA's Privacy Rule -- the first comprehensive federal protection guidelines for the privacy of health information. Your staff will learn the importance of protecting patient privacy and confidentiality under HIPAA's Privacy Rule.
- What is Protected Health Information?
- Use and disclosure of protected health information
- Consent and authorization
- Patient rights
- Administrative requirements
- Developing a HIPAA attitude
- Mandates of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act