Get Started by Creating a Playlist
- Sign in to access your CoastalFlix℠ account.
- Choose 'Dashboard' on the top menu bar.
- On the 'Dashboard' click CREATE PLAYLIST button under 'Recent Playlist' section.
- Start creating a new playlist by filling up the form in a pop-up window as shown below.
- User will be then led to newly created playlist. Click 'Add more titles to this playlist' to start adding titles.
- On the 'Product Search' bar, search by phrase, keyword or product SKU. You can also filter your search criteria by topic area, format, or language.
- Once the proper content is found you can watch a short trailer of the video or review a chapter of the eLearning course.
- You will then need to select which format of the content you would like to add Streaming Video, Electronic Leaders Guide, Flash eLearning Course, or HTML5 eLearning course. You do this by checking the box next to your selection
- Once you have check the needed formats, click the 'Choose License' button and select license you want to use for the said title.
- Once you have selected the license, click 'ADD TO PLAYLIST' button.
- After adding a title, a table will appear listing the title that was added and a save button.
Was this helpful to you?
If you would like more details about how to build a playlist, please click here to fill up our customer service form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.