AC/DC Theory: Inductive Circuits
AC/DC Theory: Inductive Circuits is part 12 of the AC/DC Theory 14-part training series.
The course teaches the effects of inductors within electronic circuits to better perform troubleshooting and repair of electronic equipment.
Course objectives include:
- Explain how inductors operate and which features affect them
- Explain mutual inductance
- Describe the phase relationship between current and voltage
- Compute inductive reactance.
- Inductor Operation
- Factors that Affect Inductance
- Types of Inductors
- Inductance in DC Circuits
- Inductance in AC Circuits
- Process and Effect of Coupling
- Phase Shift and Impedance
- Power Dissipation