AC/DC Theory: Voltage
AC/DC Theory: Voltage is part two of the AC/DC Theory 14-part training series.
Electronic circuits need current to flow so they can operate as designed. The current flow is caused by emf or electromotive-force. This course teaches students how to measure emf or voltage.
Course objectives include:
- Explain how connecting batteries in series or in parallel will affect voltage and current capability
- Differentiate between voltage drop and rise
- Explain ground, negative, and positive voltage
- Measure voltage with a voltmeter.
- Creating Electromotive Force
- Potential Difference
- Magnetism and Friction
- Solar Cells and Heat
- Pressurizing Quartz Crystals
- Chemical Reaction
- Battery and Load
- Safety Precautions