Basic Process Control: Feedback Control
Basic Process Control: Feedback Control is part one of the Basic Process Control nine-part training series.
Produced in conjunction with ISA The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society (ISA™) the course covers the function of instrument control systems and explains the basic steps in a control process.
Topics covered include:
- Manual and automatic control
- Variables used in process control
- Components and functions of a feedback control loop
- Common types of control elements.
- Process Variables
- Feedback Control Loops
- Final Control Elements
- Types of Advanced Control