Basic Process Control: Process Characteristics
Basic Process Control: Process Characteristics is part three of the Basic Process Control nine-part training series.
Produced in conjunction with ISA The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society (ISA™) the course teaches process variables such as pressure, temperature, flow, and level.
Topics covered include:
- Characteristics of open and closed systems
- Heat, mass, and pressure
- Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales
- Rankine and Kelvin temperature scales
- Heat and heat transfer.
Process and System Characteristics
- Process Characteristics
- System Characteristics
- What is Energy?
- Potential, Kinetic, and Internal Energy
- Temperature Scales
- Heat Transfer Methods
- Heat Transfer and Phase Change