Calibration & Test Equipment: Instrumentation Errors
Calibration & Test Equipment: Instrumentation Errors is part five of the Calibration & Test Equipment six-part training series.
Produced in conjunction with ISA The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society (ISA™) the course reviews span errors, combination errors, installation errors, inclination errors, and position errors.
Topics covered include:
- Characteristics of measuring instruments
- Analysis of instrumentation errors
- Installation and interpretive errors.
- Recognizing Instrumentation Errors
- Instrumentation Accuracy
- Analysis of Instrumentation Errors
- Determining Effects of Instrumentation Errors
- Installation and Interpretive Errors