CNC: Cutter Radius Compensation
CNC: Cutter Radius Compensation is part 15 of the Computer Numerical Control 15-part training series.
The course teaches students to use programs which were written for a specific cutter then automatically compensate for new radii of different cutters.
Course objectives include:
- Enter compensation data into the control
- Write a G41 statement to establish cutter compensation to the left of the part surface
- Write a G42 statement to establish cutter compensation to the right of the part surface
- Write a G40 statement to terminate compensation.
Cutter Compensation Programs
- Manual Compensation Program
- Cutter Compensation Program