CNC: Looping is part nine of the Computer Numerical Control 15-part training series.
Computer Numerical Control machines can recall specific portions of a program for repetitive use of that program in various functions. This course will introduce students to loop statements and will demonstrate their use.
Course objectives include:
- Write a loop statement
- Terminate a loop statement
- Identify what information can be contained in a loop statement
- Write a program containing a nested loop.
Programming Special Cycles
- Performing a Facing Operation
- Milling a Rectangular and Circular Pocket