CNC: Preparing for Programming
CNC: Preparing for Programming is part two of the Computer Numerical Control 15-part training series.
Computer Numerical Control machines are versatile and capable of repeatedly performing precise operations. This course details the planning steps required to write a program.
Course objectives include:
- Identify required operations, methods of holding the workpiece, tool selection factors, safety practices, origin points, and tool length offsets
- Establish an origin point.
Planning for CNC Programming
- Identifying Operations and Design Print
- Setups and Tool Selection
- Establishing the Origin Point