ControlLogix: Introduction to RSLogix 5000 Software
ControlLogix: Introduction to RSLogix 5000 Software is part two of the ControlLogix 6-part training series.
Rockwell Automation's RSLogix 5000 software is used to create programs or projects for ControlLogix PLCs. This course identifies RSLinx as the communication link between RSLogix 5000 and PLC controllers and introduces basic project structure.
Course objectives include:
- Understand how RSLinx enables RSLogix 5000 software to communicate with PLC controllers
- Configure RSLinx drivers
- Create a project
- Identify and work with project elements, including the controller folder, tasks, and the I/O configuration folder
- Download a project to a controller.
Introduction to RSLinx
- RSLinx Driver Configuration
Uploading, Downloading & Going Online
- Creating a Project
- Downloading a Project
Understanding the Project Structure
- Basic Elements of a Project