ControlLogix: PLC Troubleshooting
ControlLogix: PLC Troubleshooting is part six of the ControlLogix 6-part training series.
The course introduces ControlLogix troubleshooting and the tools that are used to troubleshoot controller faults and I/O modules. Students will learn to find and clear faults both manually and through the controller.
Course objectives include:
- Identify and clear controller faults
- Differentiate between minor and major faults and know the different troubleshooting steps for each
- Locate project elements by searching and cross-referencing projects
- Use ControlLogix Help
- Force a tag
- Troubleshoot I/O modules.
Finding and Clearing Faults
- Identifying Controller Faults
- Help Menu
- Hardware Module Status LED's
- Indicators in the Software