DC Motor Controllers: Maintenance Procedures & Applications
DC Motor Controllers: Maintenance Procedures & Applications is part two of the DC Motor Controllers two-part training series.
The course explains typical inspection procedures, testing and cleaning procedures, and troubleshooting techniques for DC motor controllers.
Course objectives include:
- Identify each type of maintenance and when it is applicable
- List typical inspection procedures to use for DC motor control systems
- Identify proper testing procedures for DC motor controllers
- Describe proper cleaning procedures for DC motor controllers
- Describe the correct troubleshooting technique for a specific problem
- Isolate a problem in a DC motor controller.