DC Motors: Maintenance & Troubleshooting
DC Motors: Maintenance & Troubleshooting is part two of the DC Motors two-part training series.
The course explains the fundamentals of DC motor maintenance, including proper lubrication, brush replacement, and inspection, along with the correct troubleshooting techniques.
Course objectives include:
- Read and understand motor wiring diagrams
- Connect a motor properly and identify connection errors
- Select the proper terminal identifiers
- Locate the lubrication ports on a DC motor
- Designate the proper lubricant for the DC motor
- Identify a bad brush and how to replace it
- Detect problems within a DC motor using the correct inspection methods.
- Terminal Identifiers
- Brush Replacement