DuPont Energy Efficiency: Compressed Air
DuPont™ Energy Efficiency: Compressed Air is part 14 of the DuPont™ Energy Efficiency 16-part training series featuring DuPont owner-operator content.
The course covers compressed air systems, their components, and their efficient use.
Course objectives include:
- Exercise proper safety precautions when working with and around compressed air systems
- Identify the key components of reciprocating, screw, and centrifugal compressors and their controls
- Identify the key components of an air distribution system
- Apply specific best practices for energy efficiency to compressed air systems.
Reciprocating and Screw Compressors
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Rotary Screw Compressors
- Centrifugal Compressors
- Centrifugal Compressor Controls
- Compressed Air Distribution
- Compressed Air Best Practices