Electronic Circuits: Basic Principles
Electronic Circuits: Basic Principles is part one of the Electronic Circuits three-part training series.
Course objectives include:
- Define voltage, current, and resistance in operational terms
- Calculate voltage, current, and resistance drops in series and parallel circuits
- Identify the operation of capacitors in series and parallel circuits and calculate related circuit values
- Describe the action of magnetic fields in inductors and how to calculate the inductance of series and parallel circuits
- Calculate sine wave values
- Describe the relationship between current and voltage in resistive, capacitive, and inductive circuits.
Basic Quantities of Electrical Circuits
- Voltage, Current, and Resistance
- Ohm's Law
- Series Circuits
- Parallel Circuits
- Operating Principles
- Calculating Capacitance