Facility Security: The Critical Link
Never assume that your facility is safe. In this post 9/11 era, we're painfully aware that a terrorist attack can strike in any form, anytime, anywhere, and you have to understand the possible threats to eliminate them. This course gives important points on facility security and emergency response. Moreover, it explains how human intelligence is the critical link to safety.
- Bombs, fire, fraud, chemical and biological weapons
- Security measures and ID checks
- Perimeter security and building access
- Recognizing suspicious activity
- Electronic security and cyber-terrorism
- HazMat safety/transportation