HIPAA: Privacy In Home Healthcare
Help your home health agency comply with HIPAA's Privacy Rule -- the first comprehensive federal protection guidelines for the privacy of health information. This training program will teach your staff the new guidelines for protecting patient privacy and confidentiality in home healthcare under the new rule.
- What is Protected Health Information?
- Use and disclosure of protected health information
- Consent and authorization
- Patient rights
- Administrative requirements
- Developing a HIPAA attitude
- Mandates of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act