Industrial Electricity: Alternating Current
Industrial Electricity: Alternating Current is part two of the Industrial Electricity seven-part training series.
The course will help students understand the principles of alternating current.
Course objectives include:
- Understand the differences between alternating and direct current
- Describe how alternating current is generated
- Learn the difference between single- and three-phase alternating current systems
- Understand inductance and capacitance
- Explain how transformers work.