Machinery Lubrication: Lubricating Oil Equipment & Procedures
Machinery Lubrication: Lubricating Oil - Equipment & Procedures is part two of the Machinery Lubrication three-part training series.
The course demonstrates how to properly dispense machinery oils using typical lubrication equipment and fittings as well as perform the proper procedures for oiling crankcase, bearing, and gear machinery utilizing circulating and once-through lubrication systems.
Course objectives include:
- Describe lubricant applications and standards
- Properly dispense machinery oils using lubrication equipment and fittings
- Describe the proper procedures for oiling with various lubrication systems.
Lubricating Oil Applications
- Basic Types
- Torque, Hydraulic, Crankcase Oils
- Tool and Chiller Oils
- Safety Considerations
- Crankcase System Operation
- Crankcase Oil Change Intervals
- Gear System Operation
- Gear Oil Change Intervals
- Bearing System Operation
- Circulating and Pressure Systems Ops