Operator Inspection: Air Compression System Inspection
Operator Inspection: Air Compression System Inspection is part three of the Operator Inspection nine-part training series.
The course teaches students the basic inspection procedures for air compression systems and their components.
Course objectives include:
- Understand the general safety precautions to take when working with an air compression system
- Identify the general inspection components of an air compression system
- Describe the purpose and function, general inspection points, and procedures for inspecting: air compressors, pressure and temperature gages, pipes and pipes' joints, after-coolers, coalescing filters, compressed air dryers, dew point analyzers, and air receivers.
- Inspection of Suction Filter
- Overall Compressor Inspection
- Inspection Points
- Water Cooled Compressed Air After-Cooler
- Coalescing Filter
- Compressed Air Dryer
- Compressed Air Receiver