OSI: Office Safety Investigation
It can be easy to imagine an employee getting injured in a factory, at a construction site or while in a confined space, but working in an office? According to the National Safety Council, more than 80,000 office workers were injured in a recent year.
In OSI: Office Safety Investigation, your employees will follow Brandon, the newest member of the Office Safety Investigation (OSI) team as he learns about the four most common office hazards: falls, ergonomic injuries, being struck-by or striking objects, and electrical incidents. As he works with the rest of the OSI team, he will show your employees why it is important to steer clear of these dangers and share important prevention strategies.
- Common causes of falls in the office
- How to avoid falls using the Fall Prevention Checklist
- Improper lifting
- Other causes of strains and sprains
- Strategies to prevent ergonomic injuries
- Hazards and causes of struck-by or striking objects
- Avoiding struck-by or strking objects
- What causes electrical incidents
- Preventing electrical incidents