Patient Rights: Keep Them In Focus
Every patient entering your healthcare facility has an unalienable right to be treated with respect and courtesy, and to be fully informed about his or her healthcare every step of the way. This important program will teach your employees everything they need to know about preserving patient rights - and will help prevent costly lawsuits from occurring at your facility.
- Covers Joint Commission RI.1,2,3,4
- The right to respectful treatment
- The right to privacy and confidentiality
- The right to be in communication
- The right to participate in all aspects of healthcare