Strains & Sprains: A Public Concern
Sprains and strains may not be considered serious workplace injuries, but they absolutely cause lost time, reduce wages and disrupt employee health and productivity. Reduce the risk of these injuries occurring in your workplace with this high-impact training DVD.
Show your employees how strains and sprains occur, how to recognize their warning signs and how to minimize them with proper posture, exercises and other simple adjustments.
- Good body mechanics
- Guidelines for safe lifting & carrying
- Footwear that will help avoid slips, trips and falls
- Proper PPE
- Using the right tools for the job
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.