Vibration Analysis: Data Collection
Vibration Analysis: Data Collection is part five of the Vibration Analysis six-part training series.
The course depicts the actual process of data collection, including machine identification points, uploading, downloading, and reporting.
Course objectives include:
- Understand proper machine identification
- Understand proper measurement point identification, conventions, and locations
- Explain how machines are put into a tour or route
- Explain how to download and upload a route
- Describe how to collect data
- Identify what reports and plots can be generated.
The Data Collection Strategy
- Measurement Identification
- Labeling and Grouping Measurements
- Loading Routes
- Collecting Data
- Uploading Routes