Workplace Mathematics: Whole Numbers
Workplace Mathematics: Whole Numbers is part one of the Workplace Mathematics four-part training series.
Course objectives include:
- Learn to recognize and use symbols of arithmetic
- Learn the place value of numbers
- Learn to add whole numbers
- Learn to subtract whole numbers
- Learn to solve arithmetic problems
- Learn to multiply whole numbers
- Learn to divide whole numbers.
The Language of Numbers
- Decimal System
- Symbols and Formats for Representation
- Types of Numbers
- Solving Arithmetic Problems