Workplace Reading: Inference
Workplace Reading: Inference is part four of the Workplace Reading five-part training series.
Course objectives include:
- Understand inference
- Infer the main idea from a paragraph
- Infer relationships based on information in a paragraph
- Draw logical conclusions based on information in a paragraph
- Make judgments based on information in a paragraph.
The Process of Inference
- Reading Inference
- Parts of the Paragraph
- Examining the Paragraph
- Inferring Meaning to the Stated Word
- Drawing Conclusions
- Making Judgments