Workplace Reading: Literal Comprehension Relationships
Workplace Reading: Literal Comprehension - Relationships is part three of the Workplace Reading five-part training series.
Course objectives include:
- Recognize and use classification
- Use comparison
- Identify an extended analogy
- Arrange the steps in a procedure in their proper sequence
- Recognize cause and effect relationships.
- Classification as a Learning Technique
- Comparison Helps to Organize Objects
- Interpreting Analogies
- Is it a Sequence or a Procedure?
- What is a Procedure?
- Cause-Effect Relationships